Crusader’s low turnover rate speaks volumes about its commitment to its people. Our philosophy is that the interests of our employees, the ownership of the company, our customers and our suppliers are always aligned. We work together to accomplish our goals, and together we benefit from the effort. Team play is emphasized at all levels of our organization. Crusader offers competitive wages/salaries and benefits including health and dental insurance, and a 401K and profit-sharing plan.
JOB SUMMARY: Become expert in operation of production machines. Perform daily Quality Control functions. Develop Manufacturing Technician skills in support of Production, R&D, and Engineering requirements of the company.
EDUCATION: 2- or 4-year degree in Engineering or similar work experience.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Learn the detailed operation of most production equipment leading to the ability to assist in troubleshooting both equipment and production issues. Also be able to assist in the production process if needed.
• Focus on Quality Control requirements of all production. Responsible for testing all product during production to Quality Test Procedures. Document and file results within system database.
• Work closely with production operators to ensure quality production.
• Analyze data results gathered during production and take relevant action required to maintain product within specifications.
• Maintain and update all Quality Control Test Procedures.
• Maintain and update all Manufacturing Process Sheets, developing new ones as required.
• Maintain and update Quality Management Manual
• Ensure that production wastes are minimized and look for methods, procedures, and corrective actions to constantly improve both productivity and quality during production.
• Investigate customer or vendor claims, non-conforming product, and process issues using Root Cause Analysis and issue Corrective Actions.
• Work with supply vendors as pertinent to production/quality needs.
• Work with the management and production managers to ensure that only quality products are produced
• Work with product development on developing new products or formulations along with scale-up leading to the release of projects to manufacturing.
• Review and maintain Safety Procedures and participate in companywide safety meetings.
• Maintain Safety Training Records
• Ability and willingness to learn operation of all production equipment
• Computer skills especially in the use Microsoft Word, Excel, Access helpful
• Works well with a team in addition to being capable of working independently
• Ability to work, hands-on, in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
• Pays close attention to detail.
• Exhibits strong organizational skills. Close attention to detail. Self-starter
• Communicates clearly and effectively.
• Exhibits solid customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Possess problem-solving skills. Strong analytical and reasoning skills
• Proficiency in Math and Measurement
• Respect for Safety Guidelines and Regulations
Please apply by sending resume to HR@crusader paper .com. No phone calls please.
Crusader Paper Company, Inc. has an opportunity at its North Andover, MA manufacturing facility for a Laminator Operator. The Laminator Operator will set up and operate equipment that laminates large rolls of paperboard to film, foil or other rolls of paperboard. The goal is to laminate product meeting the highest level of quality while maintain optimum machine speed. The candidate must have experience operating heavy equipment, preferably in a manufacturing environment. The candidate must be willing work 2nd shift, though training would occur on 1st shift.
The ideal candidate has strong mechanical aptitudes, is comfortable working with heavy equipment, and is self-motivated. A strong plus is experience in operating equipment which performs lamination or coating. Experience in a related paper industry (e.g. printing) is a plus. A strong work ethic and attention to detail to ensure a quality product is required. A Quality First Attitude, safety awareness, and a strong team spirit are essential to this position. The right individual must have basic math skills and the ability to lift 50 lbs. The candidate must have the ability to communicate in written and spoken English.
Crusader offers a competitive benefits package along with a supportive, team-oriented work environment. The starting wage for this position is for 1st shift (training period). A strong premium will be paid in addition when the candidate has achieved enough knowledge of lamination to move to 2nd shift.
Please apply by submitting your resume to HR@crusaderpaper.comApply Now
Crusader Paper Company, Inc. has an opportunity at its North Andover, MA manufacturing facility for a Machine Operator. The Machine Operator will set up and operate equipment that converts large rolls of paperboard into sheets and/or coats and laminates rolls of paperboard to film, foil or other rolls of paperboard. The goal is to manufacture product meeting the highest level of quality while maintaining optimum machine speed. The candidate must have experience working with heavy equipment, preferably in a manufacturing environment. The candidate must be willing to work 2nd shift, though training would occur on 1st shift.
The candidate must have strong mechanical aptitudes and experience operating heavy machinery. A strong work ethic, attention to detail, commitment to quality, and a strong team spirit are essential to this position. Experience in sheeting, coating, laminating, printing, or in a similar industry is a plus. The right individual must have basic math skills and the ability to lift 50 lbs. The candidate must have the ability to communicate in written and spoken English. Must live within 25 miles of our facility in North Andover, Massachusetts.
Crusader offers a competitive benefits package along with a supportive, team-oriented work environment. There would be a 15% increase in pay when the candidate has achieved enough knowledge to move to 2nd shift. To apply for this job, please send your resume to HR@crusaderpaper.com.Apply Now