Crusader’s low turnover rate speaks volumes about its commitment to its people. Our philosophy is that the interests of our employees, the ownership of the company, our customers and our suppliers are always aligned. We work together to accomplish our goals, and together we benefit from the effort. Team play is emphasized at all levels of our organization. Crusader offers competitive wages/salaries and benefits including health and dental insurance, and a 401K and profit-sharing plan.
Crusader Paper Company is seeking a talented, independent and highly motivated sales professional for the Midwest region. As an outside Sales Executive you will be responsible for gaining new market share while retaining and growing current accounts. Strong people skills, organization skills, reliability, professionalism, and self-motivation are a must.
• Articulate and position Crusader and its products, service and solutions to key decision makers.
• Aggressively pursue competitive accounts; strive to differentiate Crusader from competitors.
• Leverage a variety of resources to prospect, research, and gain new accounts.
• Manage entire sales cycle across customer accounts.
• Propose and close sales that achieve total revenue growth, profit and customer satisfaction.
• Sustain sales activities; appointments, demos, proposals, cold calls, and database updates.
• Stay informed of technology changes and maintain a technical understanding of solutions in your portfolio.
• Proficiency using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
• Excellent communication skills (oral, written).
• Competitive drive and self-motivation to succeed.
• Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a team-oriented environment.
• Ability to influence, negotiate and gain commitment at all organization levels.
• Demonstrated flexibility and adaptability; willingness to take risks and try new approaches.
• BS/BA degree in business or related field.
• Previous sales experience in the paper industry.
• Residence in one of the Midwest states: Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, or Iowa.
• Must have valid driver’s license, motor vehicle and auto insurance coverage.
Compensation and Benefits:
• Lucrative monthly commission structure with guaranteed monthly income levels.
• Full benefits package including medical and dental coverage.
• Life and disability insurance plans.
• 401K with discretionary annual company contribution.
• Expense Reimbursement
Working for Crusader gives you the freedom and attention of working for a small company with exceptional resources. Our company has leading edge manufacturing capability and a product portfolio that compares favorably against competitors many times our size. With original thinking and fresh perspective, we continue to pioneer new products for the specialty paperboard marketplace. If you are an energized individual with a passion for selling, then join our sales team and close the deal on a successful future.Apply Now
Crusader Paper Company, Inc. has an opportunity at its North Andover, MA manufacturing facility for a full-time Machine Operator. The Operator will set up and operate equipment that converts large rolls of paperboard into sheets and/or coats and laminates paper, board, and films at optimal speeds and of the highest level of quality.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated with a positive attitude and has a strong mechanical aptitude. A strong work ethic and attention to detail as well as the ability to pay close attention to all the production requirements to insure a quality product meeting our customer’s expectations is required. Must have experience operating industrial equipment in a manufacturing environment. Experience in sheeting, coating and laminating, printing, or similar paper converting industries is a strong plus. A Quality First Attitude, safety awareness, and a strong team spirit are essential to this position. The right individual must have basic math skills and the ability to lift 50 lbs. Must be willing to work 2nd shift.
Crusader offers a competitive benefits package along with a supportive, team-oriented work environment.
Apply by sending resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
The Production Helper works in our warehouse and production areas, assisting in the handling of materials and operation of high volume paper manufacturing machines, and preparation of finished paper products for shipment. Specific job activities can include: (1) manually pushing rolls of paper into position and then loads them onto the machines, sometimes using a hoist; (2) assisting the Machine Operator in setup and troubleshooting of the machines; (3) removing finished paperboard from the machines; (4) packing of finished skids and loading of paper onto tractor trailers and other delivery vehicles; (5) assisting in cleanup and processing of waste paper; (6) performing other cleaning and organization of materials on the Production Floor. The job requires keen attention to detail, most particularly labeling of product and matching product to production orders and shipping paperwork.
Job requirements: Dependability, willingness to learn, and a strong work ethic are critical to success on this job. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. Must have reliable transportation to commute to/from work and ability to communicate in written and spoken English. Prior experience operating a forklift is a plus.
Apply by sending resume to email@example.com. No phone calls please.Apply Now